Barrel Cellar Dining Experience Vehicle Wine Tours
Looking for an incredible way to celebrate a special occasion with 10+ guests?? Our BRAND NEW Barrel Cellar Dining Experience will take any celebration to the next level! Perfect for Birthdays, Wedding Celebrations, Corporate Events, or just getting together with family and friends, this is the ultimate way to visit to Niagara Wine Country and experience a Private Barrel Cellar Dinner at Ravine Vineyard Estate Winery.
You will first be picked up by your Grape Escape Tour Guide, who will take care of every details of your trip for the entire evening. We will then visit one of our favourite local vineyards where you will receive a Wine Tasting Flight of 4 different wines guided by your dedicated wine consultant. After your wine tasting we will drive you to Ravine Vineyard Estate Winery where your Barrel Cellar Dining Experience will take place. Enjoy a delicious three-course gourmet dinner by candlelight in the most perfect setting exclusively for your group. Each guest will receive one glass of Ravine Sand & Gravel Red or White Wine to accompany dinner. For those looking to enhance the experience even more, you can add a sparkling reception, cheese & charcuterie, or even wine pairings to go with each course of your dinner.
- Pick up and drop off from your accommodation (Niagara on the Lake or Niagara Falls)
- Fun & Knowledgeable Grape Escape Tour Guide with you throughout your tour
- Visit an award winning VQA winery.
- Taste a minimum of 4oz of wine
- Private Barrel Cellar 3 Course Gourmet Dinner at Ravine Vineyard Estate Winery
- One Glass of Wine is included with Dinner along with Restaurant Server Gratuity
TOURS DAILY (SUBJECT TO BARREL CELLAR AVAILABILITY)
MINIMUM 10 GUESTS - MAXIMUM 50 GUESTS
DEPARTURE TIMES VARY BETWEEN 5.30PM - 6.45PM DEPENDING ON THE SEASON
** We do not include any Tour Guide gratuity in our pricing**
- 6.00pm - Hotel/B&B Pick Up
- 6.15pm - Wine Tasting
- 7.15pm - Dinner
- 9.30pm - Return to Hotel/B&B
We offer Cancellation Insurance ($10 per person) for all Tour Reservations, this can either be purchased at the time of booking, or you can also add this on within 24 hours of making a reservation.
With Cancellation Insurance your are able to cancel your tour, so long as we receive at least 72 hours notice, and receive a FULL refund for the tour cost, less the Cancellation Insurance Fee. All cancellations must be made in writing, by email replying to your Tour Reservation confirmation. We will then confirm by email that your request for cancellation has been received and processed. When you receive this confirmation, the refund will typically show on your card statement within 5-7 Business Days.
See our Cancellation Policy below to decide if you would like to add this on;
- IF YOU BOOKED THROUGH A THIRD PARTY, THEIR CANCELLATION POLICY WILL APPLY
- ALL TOURS ARE 100% NON-REFUNDABLE IF PURCHASED WITHOUT CANCELLATION INSURANCE, BUT CAN BE RESCHEDULED FOR ANY DATE IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY.
- WE NEED AT LEAST 24 HOURS NOTICE FOR ALL REQUESTS TO RESCHEDULE, WHICH MUST BE MADE IN WRITING, BY EMAIL.
- ANY TOUR PURCHASED WITH CANCELLATION INSURANCE WILL BE 100% REFUNDABLE (LESS THE CANCELLATION INSURANCE FEE) IF CANCELLED WITH 72 HOURS NOTICE.
- CANCELLATIONS MUST BE MADE IN WRITING, BY EMAIL.
- We accept VISA & MasterCard. Prices are quoted in Canadian dollars unless otherwise stated. The individual booking the tour is ultimately responsible for payment for the entire group.