Lunch & Winery Bicycle Tour Bicycle Wine Tours
What better way to see Niagara Wine Country than by bicycle. Our experience tour guides will lead you through beautiful trails, along the Niagara Parkway and into many of the wineries in the area! Our fleet of bicycles are maintained to the highest standard and mainly consist of Fuji Crosstown 2 & Crosstown 3 to ensure your comfort for the 20km-25km ride!
Visit 4 unique VQA Wineries in NIagara on the Lake, and enjoy a delicious 2 Course Lunch at one of the stops.
- Bicycle Rental (with small basket/pouch & bottle cage)
- Helmet (feel free to bring your own if you prefer)
- Fun & Knowledgeable Grape Escape Tour Guide with you throughout your tour
- Visit 4 award winning VQA wineries - ITINERARY VARIES DAILY
- Taste a minimum of 12oz of wine
- Delicious Lunch at one of our favourite wineries including one glass of wine with lunch
- Please note Lunch Time will vary between 12pm and 2.30pm
- Complimentary pick up of any wine purchases made throughout the day
- All Bicycle Tour guests are required to meet at our HQ (1627 Niagara Stone Road) for the start of the tour.
THIS IS A GROUP TOUR (YOU WILL BE PART OF A GROUP OF MAXIMUM 14 GUESTS)
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A PRIVATE TOUR, PLEASE EMAIL OFFICE@TOURNIAGARAWINERIES.COM FOR A CUSTOM QUOTE
If you have visited us previously please let us know in the extra information box the wineries you have already been to and we will try our very best to plan a different route for you.
Tours Daily April through October – 10:30am – 4:45pm approx
** We do not include any Tour Guide gratuity in our pricing, we don't believe in prepaid gratuities and want to ensure you have a great day first! **
Sample Itinerary (Please note Lunch Time will vary between 12pm and 2.30pm)
- 10.30am - Meet at Grape Escape Tour Centre for Bicycle Fitting
- 11.00am - Wine Tasting
- 12.15pm - Wine Tasting
- 1.00pm - Lunch
- 2.15pm - Wine Tasting
- 3.15pm - Wine Tasting
- 4.30pm - Return to Tour Centre
We offer Cancellation Insurance ($10 per person) for all Tour Reservations, this can either be purchased at the time of booking, or you can also add this on within 24 hours of making a reservation.
With Cancellation Insurance your are able to cancel your tour, so long as we receive at least 72 hours notice, and receive a FULL refund for the tour cost, less the Cancellation Insurance Fee. All cancellations must be made in writing, by email replying to your Tour Reservation confirmation. We will then confirm by email that your request for cancellation has been received and processed. When you receive this confirmation, the refund will typically show on your card statement within 5-7 Business Days.
See our Cancellation Policy below to decide if you would like to add this on;
- IF YOU BOOKED THROUGH A THIRD PARTY, THEIR CANCELLATION POLICY WILL APPLY
- ALL TOURS ARE 100% NON-REFUNDABLE IF PURCHASED WITHOUT CANCELLATION INSURANCE, BUT CAN BE RESCHEDULED FOR ANY DATE IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY.
- WE NEED AT LEAST 24 HOURS NOTICE FOR ALL REQUESTS TO RESCHEDULE, WHICH MUST BE MADE IN WRITING, BY EMAIL.
- ANY TOUR PURCHASED WITH CANCELLATION INSURANCE WILL BE 100% REFUNDABLE (LESS THE CANCELLATION INSURANCE FEE) IF CANCELLED WITH 72 HOURS NOTICE.
- CANCELLATIONS MUST BE MADE IN WRITING, BY EMAIL.
- We accept VISA & MasterCard. Prices are quoted in Canadian dollars unless otherwise stated. The individual booking the tour is ultimately responsible for payment for the entire group.