Afternoon Bicycle Tour
Looking for a leisurely bike ride and spend the afternoon tasting award winning wines... The Afternoon Bicycle Tour is perfect for you! The ride is approximately 15-18km long and perfect for even a novice cyclist!
The Afternoon Tour has always been the most popular with our guests! Giving you the freedom to enjoy a leisurely morning exploring the local area before beginning your tour. You will visit 3 different wineries along your route, at each stop you will recieve a Wine Tasting Flight of 3 different wines (a total of 9 samples throughout the day). At one of the locations you will enjoy a small Cheese & Charcuterie sampler plate
- Bicycle Rental (with small basket & bottle cage)
- Bicycle Helmet (feel free to bring your own if you prefer).
- Fun & Knowledgeable Grape Escape Tour Guide with you throughout your tour
- Visit 3 award winning VQA wineries - ITINERARY VARIES DAILY
- Wine tasting flight at each of the three wineries
- Enjoy a SMALL Cheese & Charcuterie plate at ONE of the three wineries (have lunch before your tour!)
- Complimentary pick up of any wine purchases made throughout the day
- All Bicycle Tour guests are required to meet at our HQ (1627 Niagara Stone Road) for the start of the tour.
- Tour Guide Gratuity
Power Assists Upgrade Sell Out Dates (No more Power Assist Available on the following Dates);
- No sell out dates for 2024 as yet
Examples of the small Cheese & Charcuterie offerings below;
THIS IS A GROUP TOUR, IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A PRIVATE TOUR,
PLEASE EMAIL OFFICE@TOURNIAGARAWINERIES.COM FOR A CUSTOM QUOTE
Tours Daily April through October (4 Hour Tour)
SUNDAY - FRIDAY MEETING TIME TIME - 12.30PM
SATURDAY MEETING TIMES VARY BETWEEN 12.00PM AND 1.15PM
- Meet at Grape Escape Tour Centre
- Bike Fitting
- Wine Tasting
- Wine Tasting with Cheese & Charcuterie
- Wine Tasting
- Return to Grape Escape Tour Centre
We offer Cancellation Insurance ($10 per person) for all Tour Reservations, this can either be purchased at the time of booking, or you can also add this on within 24 hours of making a reservation.
With Cancellation Insurance your are able to cancel your tour, so long as we receive at least 72 hours notice, and receive a FULL refund for the tour cost, less the Cancellation Insurance Fee. All cancellations must be made in writing, by email replying to your Tour Reservation confirmation. We will then confirm by email that your request for cancellation has been received and processed. When you receive this confirmation, the refund will typically show on your card statement within 5-7 Business Days.
See our Cancellation Policy below to decide if you would like to add this on;
- IF YOU BOOKED THROUGH A THIRD PARTY, THEIR CANCELLATION POLICY WILL APPLY
- ALL TOURS ARE 100% NON-REFUNDABLE IF PURCHASED WITHOUT CANCELLATION INSURANCE, BUT CAN BE RESCHEDULED FOR ANY DATE IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY.
- WE NEED AT LEAST 24 HOURS NOTICE FOR ALL REQUESTS TO RESCHEDULE, WHICH MUST BE MADE IN WRITING, BY EMAIL.
- ANY TOUR PURCHASED WITH CANCELLATION INSURANCE WILL BE 100% REFUNDABLE (LESS THE CANCELLATION INSURANCE FEE) IF CANCELLED WITH 72 HOURS NOTICE.
- CANCELLATIONS MUST BE MADE IN WRITING, BY EMAIL.
- We accept VISA & MasterCard. Prices are quoted in Canadian dollars unless otherwise stated. The individual booking the tour is ultimately responsible for payment for the entire group.