*NEW* Niagara Biycle Patio Experience Bicycle Wine Tours
Our most leisurely and relaxing Bicycle Tour yet! Are you looking to get out of the city and enjoy an afternoon spending time with friends and/or family? This is the tour for you!
The Wine Country Patio Tour will begin with meeting your Tour Guide at our HQ and getting you set up and comfortable on your bicycles. From there we will spend the afternoon visiting 3 different winery locations (across a distance of between 18km - 20km), where we will have a reserved area on site for your to enjoy a 5oz glass of wine at each stop. This way you are able to chat with your group and your Grape Escape Tour Guide, and just enjoy time in the fresh air, outside, whilst enjoying some Niagara wines. We spend about 40 minutes at each winey patio (*Please note if you prefer to have Wine Tasting Flights at each location please check out our Morning or Afternoon Bicycle Tours)
- Bicycle Rental (with small basket & bottle cage)
- Helmet (feel free to bring your own if you prefer)
- Fun & Knowledgeable Grape Escape Tour Guide with you throughout your tour
- Visit 3 award winning VQA wineries - ITINERARY VARIES DAILY
- Learn all about the wine making process and the beauty of Niagara Wine Country from your Grape Escape Tour Guide
- 3 x 5oz Glasses of Wine (One at each winery location)
- Complimentary pick up of any wine purchases made throughout the day
- PLEASE NOTE NO FOOD IS PROVIDED ON THIS TOUR, PLEASE BRING SNACKS
If you have visited us previously please let us know in the extra information box the wineries you have already been to and we will try our very best to plan a different route for you.
3.5 Hour Tour Depart Daily April through October
Sunday - Friday Departure Times Vary between 12noon and 12.30pm to allow for spacing between groups
Saturday Departure Times Vary between 11.30am and 1.30pm to allow for spacing between groups
** Bicycle Tours are conducted rain or shine - Please dress for the weather! **
** We do not include any Tour Guide gratuity in our pricing, we don't believe in prepaid gratuities and want to ensure you have a great day first! **
Sample Itinerary Based on 12.45pm Departure
- 12.15pm - Meet at Grape Escape Tour Centre
- 12.30pm - Bike Fitting
- 1.15pm - Glass of Wine at Winery 1
- 2.15pm - Glass of Wine at Winery 2
- 3.15pm - Glass of Wine at Winery 3
- 4.15pm - Return to Grape Escape Tour Centre
- Waiver Forms - ALL Guests will be sent a Waiver Form to complete prior to your tour date. The waiver must be completed by all members of your group in order to join the tour. We are taking this precaution for the safety of all Staff, other Guests, and also the Winery and Restaurant Staff.
- Temperature Checks - ALL of our Tour Guides AND Guests will be given a Touchless Temperature Check prior to the tour and anyone displaying signs of a fever will not be permitted to proceed with the tour and a refund will be provided.
- Masks - Our Tour Guides will all be wearing masks whilst driving your vehicles, and anywhere deemed appropriate based on current federal and provincial guidelines. All Guests will be required to wear masks whilst on board a Grape Escape Vehicle travelling between wineries. The Niagara Region has now also mandated that masks must be work when entering any indoor spaces, you will be required to wear a mask as you enter any indoor tasting rooms until you begin your wine tasting. Please bring your own masks if possible, they will be provided by us if needed.
- Hand Sanitizing - Our guides will be carrying Hand Sanitizer and will use it frequently. We will also request that all guests use Hand Sanitizer when requested by your Tour Guide (prior to entering each winery stop). Also, our guides would always usually carry your wine out to the vehicle if you make any purchases, we feel this season it will be prudent to have guests carry their own wine to the vehcile and place it in a box that will be prepared for your group in advance.
- Bicycle Helmets - We will continue to offer Bicycle Helmets as part of the tour price have always and will continue to thoroughly sanitize the helmets after use. We will however strongly encourage guests to bring their own bicycle helmet to use.
- Social Distancing - We require that all guests wherever possible maintain social distancing between social "bubbles", if you are booking for less than 10 people you will be travelling with other guests between wineries, and have the same server at each of the winery stops (this is where it is most crucial to apply Social Distancing procedures)
- ALL TOURS ARE 100% NON-REFUNDABLE IF PURCHASED WITHOUT CANCELLATION INSURANCE, BUT CAN BE RESCHDEULED FOR ANY DATE IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY.
- WE NEED AT LEAST 72 HOURS NOTICE FOR ALL REQUESTS TO RESCHEDULE, WHICH MUST BE MADE IN WRITING, BY EMAIL.
- ANY TOUR PURCHASED WITH CANCELLATION INSURANCE WILL BE 100% REFUNDABLE IF CANCELLED WITH 72 HOURS NOTICE.
- CANCELLATIONS MUST BE MADE IN WRITING, BY EMAIL.
- We accept VISA & MasterCard. Prices are quoted in Canadian dollars unless otherwise stated.
- The individual booking the tour is ultimately responsible for payment for the entire group.