Bicycle Rental Only Bicycle Wine Tours
We are so excited to have our Bicycles back on the road! Come join us in Niagara on the Lake, we will provide the bicycle and also a map of the local are for you to explore at your own pace!
We are now offering SAFE, CONTACTLESS, SOCIALLY DISTANT, CURBSIDE PICK UP of our Bicycle Rental Fleet.
- Reservations/Appointments must be made in advance, either by phone or using the booking system below. Walk-Ins may be accommodated subject to availability
- All bicycles handlebars & seats will be sanitized
- Maximum Group Size of TEN people to comply with current mandates
- We will prepare the appropriate bicycles for your height and being them out onto our patio.
- The bikes will then be be sanitized once more prior to guest use
- You will be provided with a lock that is sanitized
Thank you, stay safe, and stay healthy!
RATE INCLUDES FULL DAY RENTAL
BIKES MUST BE RETURNED BY SUNSET
*PLEASE NOTE BIKE RENTALS DO NOT INCLUDE GUIDE OR TASTINGS
- Waiver Forms - ALL Guests will be sent a Waiver Form to complete prior to your tour date. The waiver must be completed by all members of your group in order to join the tour. We are taking this precaution for the safety of all Staff, other Guests, and also the Winery and Restaurant Staff.
- Temperature Checks - ALL of our Tour Guides AND Guests will be given a Touchless Temperature Check prior to the tour and anyone displaying signs of a fever will not be permitted to proceed with the tour and a refund will be provided.
- Masks - The Niagara Region has now also mandated that masks must be work when entering any indoor spaces, you will be required to wear a mask as you enter any indoor tasting rooms until you begin your wine tasting. Please bring your own masks if possible, they will be provided by us if needed.
- Hand Sanitizing - Our guides will be carrying Hand Sanitizer and will use it frequently. We will also request that all guests use Hand Sanitizer when requested by your Tour Guide (prior to entering each winery stop). Also, our guides would always usually carry your wine out to the vehicle if you make any purchases, we feel this season it will be prudent to have guests carry their own wine to the vehcile and place it in a box that will be prepared for your group in advance.
- Bicycle Helmets - We will continue to offer Bicycle Helmets as part of the tour price have always and will continue to thoroughly sanitize the helmets after use. We will however strongly encourage guests to bring their own bicycle helmet to use.
- Social Distancing - We require that all guests wherever possible maintain social distancing between social "bubbles", if you are booking for less than 10 people you will be travelling with other guests between wineries, and have the same server at each of the winery stops (this is where it is most crucial to apply Social Distancing procedures)
- ALL BICYCLE RENTALS ARE 100% NON-REFUNDABLE IF PURCHASED WITHOUT CANCELLATION INSURANCE, BUT CAN BE RESCHDEULED FOR ANY DATE IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY.
- WE NEED AT LEAST 72 HOURS NOTICE FOR ALL REQUESTS TO RESCHEDULE, WHICH MUST BE MADE IN WRITING, BY EMAIL.
- ANY TOUR PURCHASED WITH CANCELLATION INSURANCE WILL BE 100% REFUNDABLE IF CANCELLED WITH 72 HOURS NOTICE.
- CANCELLATIONS MUST BE MADE IN WRITING, BY EMAIL.
- We accept VISA & MasterCard. Prices are quoted in Canadian dollars unless otherwise stated.
- The individual booking the tour is ultimately responsible for payment for the entire group.