- EMERGENCY CONTACT NUMBER 905-468-9959, AND PRESS EXTENSION 9
- IF YOU HAVE ANY FOOD ALLERGIES OR DIETARY REQUIREMENTS PLEASE EMAIL OFFICE@TOURNIAGARAWINERIES WITH YOUR ORDER NUMBER AND DETAILS
- UNLESS YOU SPECIFICALLY BOOKED A PRIVATE TOUR DIRECTLY WITH OUR OFFICE, YOU WILL BE PART OF A GROUP TOUR, TRAVELLING WITH OTHER GUESTS, SEATED AT A TABLE TOGETHER FOR WINE TASTINGS.
- PLEASE ENSURE ALL GUESTS IN YOUR PARTY HAVE COMPLETED THE WAIVER FORM, IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED A REMINDER IT MEANS SOME GUESTS HAVE NOT COMPLETED THE FORM
- WE DO NOT ALLOW ANY FOOD OR DRINK TO BE CONSUMED ON BOARD ANY OF OUR TOUR VEHICLES WHILST TRAVELLING. IF YOU DO BRING SNACKS WE CAN PLACE THEM IN THE TRUNK OF THE VEHICLE, IF THERE IS TIME BETWEEN WINERIES WE CAN MAKE A STOP FOR YOU TO CONSUME THEM.
- If you are travelling into the Niagara Region on the day of your tour please note that traffic into Niagara can be extremely heavy, please allow lots of travel time to ensure you do not miss your pick up. If you do miss your pick up time from your hotel we may need you to find your own way to meet us part way through the tour.
- Please be waiting at your specified pick up location 5-10 minutes prior to the time we have provided. We make every effort to arrive on time but please allow a window of 10 minutes before and after this time.
- Please note that we do not provide bottled water on any of our tours in an effort to cut down on plastic waste. Please do bring your own bottles water as it is always advised to hydrate throughout the course of the wine tour.
- ALL of our tours do proceed Rain or Shine! Yes.... even the Bicycle Tours . If you have concerns about the weather, you are able to reschedule your tour for any date in the next 12 months with no fees or penalties so long as we have 48 hours written notice by email.
Must be signed by all participants
Grape Escape Wine Tours Inc. (The Company)
1627 Niagara Stone Road
Niagara on the Lake
TERMS & CONDITIONS/WAIVER FORM
(A) I fully understand the risks and dangers associated with my participation in the ACTIVITIES and accept them entirely at my own risk.
(B) I understand that traffic into the Niagara Region can be extremely busy, especially during peak times and at weekends, and agree to allow enough travel time to arrive at my meeting/pick up location at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick up time.
(C) I agree to monitor emails in the days leading up to the Tour Date to check for any changes/amendments with regard to my expected meeting/arrival time.
(D) I understand that Grape Escape Wine Tours (The COMPANY) will make every effort to arrive as close to the specified pick up time. If for any reason I have not been picked up by 10 minutes past this time, I agree to call the Grape Escape Office at 905-468-9959 ext 9 to inform the company. Wherever possible the COMPANY will try to inform all geust of any known delays.
(E) I agree to follow any posted rules and warnings, and further agree to follow any oral or written instructions or directions given by the entities or persons mentioned above, along wiith any Grape Escape Wine Tours Staff Member, or Employee of any Winery, Restaurant, or other location we may visit
I CERTIFY THAT I HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT AND I FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENT.
You are signing this Agreement electronically. You agree that your electronic signature is the legal equivalent of your manual signature on the agreement. You consent to be legally bound by this Agreement's terms and conditions.