Self Guided Bicycle Tour Bicycle Wine Tours
Due to the Roadmap to Reopening of Ontario, we are unable to offer our Guided Tours until Step 2 which is scheduled to begin around the week of July 5th. Some of the wineries are planing their reopening to begin in Step 1 which is the week of June 14th. To celebrate this we will be offering limited spaces for small groups between June 16th and July 6th for a Self Guided Bicycle Rental which would include Wine Tastings at 3 of our Partner Wineries.
When making your selection, please choose your preferred start time (this is the time yoou will need to be at our office to collect the Bicycles, your winery visits will be booked around this time so it is vital you arrive on time to ensure you don't miss any tastings. We will advise you of the closest available start to your chosen arrival time, ensuring we limit the number of guests on site at any specific time.
- Bicycle Rental (with small basket & bottle cage)
- Helmet (feel free to bring your own if you prefer)
- Pre-Booked & Pre-Paid Tastings at 3 award winning VQA wineries
- Taste a minimum of 9oz of wine (3 x 1oz samples at 3 different wineries at set times throughout the day)
- Map of your route for the day.
- Complimentary pick up of any wine purchases made throughout the day
Approximately 4 - 4 1/2 Hour Ride Departing Daily June 16th - July 6th 2021
** We are open rain or shine - Please dress for the weather! **
Sample Itinerary Based on 12.30pm Departure
- 12.00pm - Meet at Grape Escape Tour Centre
- 12.15pm - Bike Fitting
- 12.30pm - Depart Grape Escape Tour Centre
- 1.00pm - Wine Tasting
- 2.00pm - Wine Tasting
- 3.00pm - Wine Tasting
- 4.00pm - Return to Grape Escape Tour Centre
- Waiver Forms - ALL Guests will be sent a Waiver Form to complete prior to your tour date. The waiver must be completed by all members of your group in order to join the tour. We are taking this precaution for the safety of all Staff, other Guests, and also the Winery and Restaurant Staff.
- Temperature Checks - ALL of our Staff AND Guests will be given a Touchless Temperature Check prior to the tour and anyone displaying signs of a fever will not be permitted to proceed with the tour and a refund will be provided.
- Bicycle Helmets - We will continue to offer Bicycle Helmets as part of the tour price have always and will continue to thoroughly sanitize the helmets after use. We will however strongly encourage guests to bring their own bicycle helmet to use.
- Social Distancing - We require that all guests wherever possible maintain social distancing between social "bubbles", if you are booking for less than 10 people you will be travelling with other guests between wineries, and have the same server at each of the winery stops (this is where it is most crucial to apply Social Distancing procedures)
- ALL TOURS ARE 100% NON-REFUNDABLE IF PURCHASED WITHOUT CANCELLATION INSURANCE, BUT CAN BE RESCHEDULED FOR ANY DATE IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY.
- WE NEED AT LEAST 72 HOURS NOTICE FOR ALL REQUESTS TO RESCHEDULE, WHICH MUST BE MADE IN WRITING, BY EMAIL.
- ANY TOUR PURCHASED WITH CANCELLATION INSURANCE WILL BE 100% REFUNDABLE IF CANCELLED WITH 72 HOURS NOTICE.
- CANCELLATIONS MUST BE MADE IN WRITING, BY EMAIL.
- We accept VISA & MasterCard. Prices are quoted in Canadian dollars unless otherwise stated.
- The individual booking the tour is ultimately responsible for payment for the entire group.